Welcome to the Altona Magic Juniors.
Miniroos (Age 5-11) will commence early in 2017, so stay tuned for the latest information on training dates and times.
Please complete expression of interest form: https://form.jotform.co/70017811569860
Teams for 2017
Miniroos from ages 5-11 (boys and girls)
Ages 5-7 (Beginners)
Under 7 (Skilled)
Juniors from ages 12-18 (boys)
Any inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Our vision is to create a ‘fun and friendly’ place for the development of young people into players capable of performing at the most senior levels of the game, thus supporting the club to maintain it place as one of Victoria most successful clubs.
Our club provides a development program consistent with the Football Federation Victoria (FFV) guidelines. This means the clubs administers a program (training, principals and behaviours) designed by professionals and will allow your child to develop in accordance with the expectations of the FFV (and FFA).
Our club supports the participation of boys and girls as young five, though to the ages of 16. For our young players the focus is on fun and securing their interest in the game for future years. As these young players develop the focus shifts into preparing them for transition into the senior football.
To create a ‘fun and friendly’ place for the development of young people into players capable of performing at the most senior levels of the game is supported by the club’s objectives.
• Provide a safe environment:
– Support and enforce the governance requirements of FFA and FFV (e.g. Policies, Procedures, Laws of the Game)
– Prevent racial, religious, gender or political discrimination or distinction
– Provide an environment that does not discriminate based on race, gender or ability.
• Provide a value for money experience, for families.
• Encourage and secure parent participation.
• Provide positive and constructive communication between parents, players and officials.